Request a Transcript

For an unofficial copy of your HISET scores, log into your HiSET account at

You may request an official transcript of your HiSET or GED scores from the State of NH Dept. of Education by downloading this form and mailing it in with a check for $10. NH DOE Request Form

To request a copy of your HiSET/GED scores, Adult High School diploma transcript, grade report or Accuplacer test scores from Dover Adult Learning Center, click here to fill out this form. There is no charge for unofficial copies. However, official copies cost $10 and are mailed directly to the school or business you indicate. Pay for Request