Request a Transcript

You may request an official transcript of your HiSET or GED scores from the State of NH Dept. of Education by downloading this form and mailing it in with a check for $10. NH DOE Request Form

If you would like an unofficial copy of your HISET scores, you can log into your ETS HiSET account at

You can also fill out the form below to request a copy of your HiSET/GED scores, Adult High School diploma transcript, grade report or Accuplacer test scores from Dover Adult Learning Center. There is no charge for unofficial copies. Official copies may be requested for a $10. Pay for Request.

Official copies will be mailed directly to the school or business you indicate.