Classes offered this semester:
Complete the credits you need to earn the Dover or Rochester Adult High School Diploma
- Request a transcript from your last high school.
- Make an appointment with a counselor for free credit assessment.
- Make a plan for completing your remaining credits. Classes, online courses and competency based options are available.
- You may be eligible for experience and work credits if you have been out of school for a while.
- Register for credit classes you need. Some scholarship funds are available.
*If Under 18, contact your high school for permission to enroll.